What is DISH's regular pricing?
The most important difference on your account after the promotion ends is the monthly price. As a sign-on bonus, DISH offers you a bunch of promotional credits that lower your bill, and let you try out certain services for free to see if you like them. When the promotion expires, the price returns to normal. Or in other words; the price goes up. Here is an example of regular and promotional pricing.
- The America's Top 120 Channel Package
- Regular Price: $54.99 per month
- Promo Price: $29.99 per month
- After the promotion ends you pay $54.99 per month for this package.
- How long does the promotion last?
- Monthly credits last for 12 months.
- Premium Package (HBO, etc.) credits last for 3 months.
- Service Plan credits last for 4 months.
- HD Free for 24 months lasts: after 24 months of service, you pay the regular price for HD service, which is $10 per month.
Ready to give DISH a try?1-800-970-9509 Offer ends soon
What stays the same after the promo?
While you do get a ton of perks for being a new customer, most of the best features on your account remain unchanged after the promo. Here are some examples of benefits and features that stay the same after the promotion ends:
- DISH Receivers
- As a new customer, you get the receivers you want without upgrade fees. After the promotion, you get to keep the same receivers you got a deal on originally; No price increase on the equipment.
- DVR and Hopper DVR Service
- During the promotion, DVR service is $7 per month, and with a Hopper system it is $12 per month. After the promotion these prices are the same.
- HD Free for 24 Months
- The regular price for HD programming is $10 per month, but the current promotion is valid for 24 months. If you opt-out of DISH's autopay w/ paperless billing requirement prior to the end of the 24th month, then you will begin to pay the $10 HD service fee.
- 24/7 Customer Service
- DISH is well known for consistantly beating DIRECTV, Cable, and Phone companies in national customer service surveys. You have access to 24/7 customer service during and after the promotion.
What changes after the promo?
Here are some examples of services that change after the promotion.
- Premium Channels, like HBO, Cinemax, or Blockbuster @HOME return to their regular price.
- If you signed up for the free premiums for 3 months then after the promotion ends you will be charged the regular rate for those premium channel packages. It's an opt-out program, which means you will need to indicate to DISH that you no longer want the channel packages.
- The Service Plan returns to its regular price.
- The Service Plan is normally $7 per month. DISH gives it to you for free for the first four months. After that promotional period, the service plan will return to its regular price. It's opt-out just like the premium channels promotion.
- All three of the above promotions are optional.
- You do not have to take them at the time you sign up and you're not obligated to keep them for longer than their promotional periods. And don't worry; there is no penalty to canceling these packages from your account.
After the promotion ends, your primary channel package returns to its regular price
Since the channel package is the bulk of your monthly bill, it is often the most important consideration. You want to be able to budget, so you ask, "How much do I pay after the promotion?" We answer this question hundreds of times a day and are happy to do it again now, over the phone (1-800-970-9509), Chat Live, or even automatically on our customize your package page. We're also going to describe it for you below:
- The America's Top 120 goes from $29.99 to $54.99.
- The America's Top 120 plus goes from $34.99 to $59.99.
- The America's Top 200 goes from $39.99 to $69.99.
- The America's Top 250 goes from $44.99 to $79.99.
- The America's Everything Pack goes from $89.99 to $124.99.
- For DISH Latino examples, please go here.
DISH Perks - The things DISH does for you
DISH brands their customer appreciation bonuses as "DISH perks." What this means is that even after you're a DISH customer you'll receive fun, periodic extras. Below you will see a short list of examples.
- 20,000 free shows and movies available online, anywhere.
- Sweepstakes! Win cash, iPads, and prizes.
- Free Previews - DISH is constantly giving you access to premium channels, just to check it out, or perhaps to catch a special event.
- Free Programming
- New Channels - If DISH adds a new channel to your package, no action is needed on your part. It will just become part of your package.
How does Satellite Solutions Network play a role after I sign up?
We don't get asked that question nearly enough. We're a retailer for DISH. Technically, you could sign up with DISH or any DISH retailer and get the same exact DISH promotions. However; we add two things to the mix that they don't.
- A $75 Cash Back Rebate
- An extra layer of customer service
- Have you ever wanted to reach back out to the sales representative that signed you up? When you order through our custom packages app, or our Chat Live, you will get personalized service that includes a name, phone extentions, and email address. Any time you have questions or comments, we will be there. It's a tangible benefit of doing business with us, and not one of the other guys.