Live Chat Operating Hours
- Monday through Friday
- U.S. Time Zones:
- EST: 9:00 AM - 10:45 PM
- CST: 10:00 AM - 9:45 PM
- MST: 12:00 AM - 8:45 PM
- PST: 1:00 PM - 7:45 PM
- *Sometimes on Sunday we let the chat operators go home early to spend time with their families.
I've never used online chat before. What is it? Is it safe?
Live Chat, on our site, is safe and secure. Why chat? Well, if you walk into a retail store, like Best Buy or Walmart or Target, and want to buy a TV, a customer service associate will approach you and offer assistance. Or, you can walk up to an associate in the store and ask for assistance. This is the role that Live Chat fulfills on our website. We are here to assist you.
- Our chat is Safe and Secured. We use industry-standard SSL encryption over HTTPS protocol.
- Our reps are live associates. When you chat with us you're talking to a real person, not an automated system.
- Minimal Wait time. If you have a question it will be answered immediately. Many of our competitors who offer chat have not figured out how to do this.
- Get a written record. You always have the option to print your chat, or have it emailed to you. This provides a record and/or allows you to think about the offer, present it to a family member, or whatever else you may need to do.
- Using the phone is one option. We don't think you should have to call in order to get assistance. Maybe you cannot call, maybe you just have a quick question, or maybe you'd like to multi-task. Chat is perfect for you.
- Friendly, professional, and at your own pace. We do not outsource our chat associates! They come to work every day, in our office in Florida, with the express goal to assist you in your shopping for DISH Network deals and promotions.
- Our chat operators speak English. We apologize if you'd like a chat operator that speaks Spanish, Hindi, Chinese, or one of the many other languages that DISH offers for TV service. While we are constantly striving to expand our chat abilities, at this time our operators are primarily English speaking.