Benefits, features, and specifications of the ViP 211k HD Single-Room Receiver
- Supports one independent viewing HD TV with a remote control
- View HD and SD programming (1)
- Display resolutions: 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i
- Dolby Digital audio (3)
- Convertable to an HD-DVR with the activation of an external Hard Drive.
- View over the air digital SD and HD broadcasts (requires OTA module) (4)
- On-screen caller ID with History (5)
- Dimensions: 2" High x 16" Wide x 12.5" Deep
- Weight: 7 lbs (pounds)
- Color: Black.
Back panel, manuals, and brochue for the ViP 211k HD Single-room receiver
Rear panel features and TV connections
- 1 satellite tuner input
- 1 ATSC antenna input for HD over the air digital broadcasts
- 1 telephone jack
- 1 USB 2.0 port (for future use)
- 1 Ethernet port (for future use)
- 3-prong power cord
TV A/V Connections
- 1 HDMI digital audio/video output
- 1 set of Component (Y Pr Pb) video outputs
- 1 S-Video output
- 1 set RCA-type audio/video outputs
- 1 Channel 3/4 modulated output
- 1 optical digital output for Dolby Digital and PCM Digital audio
- HD receiver that allows viewing of subscribed SD programming (channels)
- Display resolution and audio quality depends on programming and may vary
- Audio quality depends on programming and installation may vary
- Additional authorization and/or equipment may be required before HD programming and/or over the air (OTA) can be viewed; additional fees may apply
- Requires Caller ID subscription with local phone company. Phone line must be connected to receiver.
- Sold separately; activation charges may apply.