Agreements and Disclosures (DHA24 Elite / DHA24 Plus / DHA24 / FLEX24 / FLEX / dishNET / and other important disclosures)
This page is used to (1) communicate an intended agreement between the customer and DISH Network (2) by virtue of placing an order / application for service (hereby referred to as "order") through the website (www.satellitesolutions.com), operated by DISH Installation, Inc., a recognized and authorized Sales Partner Retailer of DISH Network, and (3) disclose information about your order with DISH and your usage of this website. If you have been linked to this page by an order entry system, or a sales consultant (verbally or electronically), please read and understand this entire web page, and provide consent to the order entry system, or the sales consultant. By placing an order with DISH Installation, you agree to and understand the disclosures and details listed below on this webpage and other relevant pages on this website. This page also discloses important information about terms and conditions pertaining to the usage of this website.
The Agreements are residential service agreements between the customer and DISH Network. This agreement requires a 24 month conditional commitment (excludes FLEX). Order disclosures and details about the various agreement levels and your order will be described below. dishNET is an Internet service offered by DISH and requires a separate agreement outlined below.
This document, when pertaining to DISH service, is not a binding agreement between you and DISH, nor does it supercede any agreements you enter into with DISH. The elements pertaining to DISH are strictly disclosures.
Activation, Programming and Equipment Disclosures
- DISH Installation, Inc. (DI) is an authorized independent contractor retailer of DISH Network L.L.C.
- TERMS AND CONDITIONS. All offers require credit qualification, 24-month commitment with early termination fee and eAutopay. Promotional Offers: Advertised price requires credit qualification and e-bill autopay. Upfront activation and/or receiver upgrade fees may apply based on credit qualification. After 12-month promotional period, then-current monthly price applies and is subject to change. Offer ends 6/6/16.
2 Year Commitment: Early termination fee of $20/mo. remaining applies if you cancel early.
- There are two primary DISH promotions. Some important terms and conditions are different for each promotion.
- 1st-Year Savings
- 3-Year TV Price Guarantee
- 3-Year TV Price Guarantee: Cannot be combined with the 1st Year Savings offer.
- PROGRAMMING DISCOUNT + $10 eBill and eAutoPay credits:
- $15 per month with America’s Top 250
- $15 per month with America’s Top 200
- $20 per month with America’s Top 120 Plus
- $17 per month with DishLATINO Max
- $15 per month with DishLATINO Dos
- $13 per month with DishLATINO Plus
- Included in 3 year price guarantee at relative-to-package advertised price: related programming package (e.g. $49.99 is the America's Top 120 Plus programming package), Local channels and Regional Sports Networks (where available), and monthly 1st receiver and HD service fees.
- Included in 3 year price guarantee for additional cost: Programming package upgrades ($64.99 for AT200, $74.99 for AT250), monthly fees for additional receivers ($7 per additional TV, higher fees may apply for advanced receivers), and monthly DVR service fees ($15 for Hopper or $10 for other models).
- NOT included in 3 year price guarantee or $49.99 advertised price (and subject to change): Taxes & surcharges, add-on programming (including premium channels), Protection Plan, and transactional fees.
- Netflix: Offer expires on April 4, 2016. Valid for twelve (12) months of Netflix Service on the $9.99 (per month) “Two Screens at a Time Streaming Plan” (for total value of $119.88). Hopper w/Sling or other Netflix compatible device and Internet required. Not available with dishNET satellite Internet. Hopper w/Sling or other Netflix compatible device and Internet required. Not available with dishNET satellite Internet. *Existing Netflix customers will return to normal billing after $119.88 credit is exhausted. Offer is not redeemable or refundable for cash, subject to applicable law, and cannot be exchanged for Netflix Gift Subscriptions. You may apply the value of the offer to a different plan, or other services offered by Netflix. Exchanges in this manner may alter the duration of the offer. Netflix service price plans subject to change. Limit one promotion toward each monthly membership fee for your Netflix account. For details, please visit www.netflix.com/termsofuse.
- PROGRAMMING DISCOUNT + $10 eBill and eAutoPay credits (1st-Year Savings Offer). Requires qualifying programming. Receive a discount for each of the first 12 months as follows:
- $40 per month with America's Everything Pack
- $40 per month with America’s Top 250
- $35 per month with America’s Top 200
- $30 per month with America’s Top 120 Plus
- $30 per month with America’s Top 120
- $32 per month with DishLATINO Max
- $30 per month with DishLATINO Dos
- $23 per month with DishLATINO Plus
- $18 per month with DishLATINO Clásico
- Notable: Smart Pack is no longer considered eligible programming.
- After 12-month promotional period, then-current monthly price applies and is subject to change. You will forfeit discount in the case of a downgrade from qualifying programming or service disconnection during first 12 months.
- HD FREE FOR LIFE. Requires qualifying programming and continuous enrollment in AutoPay with Paperless Billing. Additional $10/mo. HD fee is waived for life of current account. Offer is limited to channels associated with selected programming package. Qualifying programming packages are America’s Top 120 and above, DishLATINO Plus and above. You may forfeit free HD in the case of service disconnection.
- PREMIUMS FREE FOR 3 MONTHS. Subject to credit qualification. After 3 mos., you will be billed $57/mo. for HBO, Cinemax, Showtime, Starz and DISH Movie Pack unless you call to cancel.
- Other: All prices, fees, charges, packages, programming, features, functionality and offers subject to change without notice. After 6 mos., you will be billed $8/mo for Protection Plan unless you call to cancel. Free standard professional installation only. Taxes or reimbursement charges for state gross earnings taxes may apply. Additional restrictions and taxes may apply.
- DIGITAL HOME ADVANTAGE EQUIPMENT: All equipment remains the property of DISH at all times and must be returned to DISH within thirty days of account deactivation or you will be charged an unreturned equipment fee ranging from $100 to $400 per receiver. Lease Upgrade fees are not deposits and are non-refundable. Maximum of 6 leased receivers (supporting up to 6 total TVs) per account. You will be charged a monthly equipment rental fee for each receiver beyond the first, based on model of receiver.
- Monthly DVR Fees:
- Hopper w/ Sling: $15
- Hopper: $15
- ViP 722, ViP 622, ViP 612, 625, 522, 512: $10
- Additional Monthly Receiver Fees
- Hopper with Sling, Hopper: $15
- Super Joey: $10
- Joey, Wireless Joey, 4k Joey: $7
- ViP 722, ViP 622, 625, 522: $17
- ViP 222, ViP 222k, 322, 322-1: $14
- ViP 612, 512: $10
- ViP 211, ViP 211k, ViP 211z: $7
- 411: $7
- ADDITIONAL DETAILS: First Hopper HD DVR receiver and up to 3 Joey receivers available for a one-time $199 Upgrade fee. $199 Upgrade fee waived at time of service activation with subscription to America’s Top 120 and above or DishLATINO Plus and above. A second Hopper HD DVR receiver is available for a one-time Upgrade fee: $49 for a Hopper, $99 for a Hopper with Sling. With a second Hopper HD DVR receiver, one additional Joey receiver is available for a one-time $99 Upgrade fee. Hopper and Joey receivers cannot be combined with any other receiver models or types. PrimeTime Anytime and AutoHop features must be enabled by customer and are subject to availability. With PrimeTime Anytime record ABC, CBS, FOX and NBC plus two channels. With addition of Super Joey record two additional channels. AutoHop feature is available at varying times, starting the day after airing, for select primetime shows on ABC, CBS, FOX and NBC recorded with PrimeTime Anytime. Recording capacity varies; 2000 hours based on SD programming. Equipment comparison based on equipment available from major TV providers as of 12/01/14. Watching live and recorded TV anywhere requires an Internet-connected, Sling-enabled DVR and compatible mobile device. On Demand availability varies based on your programming subscription. Requires Android OS 4.0 or higher to watch on an Android device and iOS 7.0 or higher to watch on iPhone or iPad. Select DVR recordings cannot be transferred.
- ALL OTHER RECEIVER MODELS: Lease Upgrade fee(s) may apply for select receivers, based on model and number of receivers. Monthly DVR and receiver fees may apply.
DIGITAL HOME ADVANTAGE
- Digital Home Advantage offer is available from DISH and participating retailers for new and qualified former DISH residential customers in the continental United States. You must provide your Social Security Number and a valid major credit card. Participating retailers may require additional terms and conditions. The first month of DISH service must be paid at time of activation. Number of channels may decline. Local and state sales taxes and state reimbursement charges may apply. Where applicable, monthly equipment rental fees and programming are taxed separately. Standard Professional Installation includes typical installation of one single-dish antenna configuration, typical hook-up of an eligible receiver configuration and equipment testing. More complex installations may require additional fees; other installation restrictions apply. Prices valid at time of activation only; additional fees will apply to upgrade after installation. Any unreturned equipment fees will automatically be charged to your DISH account or credit or debit card provided to DISH. DISH shall determine eligibility for this offer in its sole and absolute discretion. Programming and other services provided are subject to the terms and conditions of the Digital Home Advantage Customer Agreement and Residential Customer Agreement, available at www.dish.com or upon request. Blackout and other restrictions apply to sports programming. All service marks and trademarks belong to their respective owners. ©2015 DISH Network L.L.C. All rights reserved.
- The $79 activation fee is WAIVED when ordering the DHA24.
- The Flex24 is a prepaid promotion. The $79 activation fee, and the first month's bill are required. Both of these fees must be collected prior to scheduling an installation. Acceptable methods of payment for this promotion: credit card, debit card, prepaid credit card, check (electronic processing), or cash (via qualified vendors).
- TRADEMARKS AND AFFILIATIONS
- SHOWTIME and related marks are registered trademarks of Showtime Networks Inc., a CBS Company. STARZ and related channels and service marks are property of Starz Entertainment, LLC. ESPN GamePlan, NHL Center Ice, NBA League Pass, ESPN Full Court and MLS Direct Kick automatically continue at a special renewal rate each year provided DISH carries this service, unless you call to cancel prior to the start of the season. ESPN GamePlan, NHL Center Ice, NBA League Pass, ESPN Full Court and MLS Direct Kick are nonrefundable, nonproratable and nontransferable once the season begins. NHL, the NHL Shield and Center Ice name and logo are registered trademarks and The Game Lives Where You Do is a trademark of the National Hockey League. NHL and NHL team marks are the property of the NHL and its teams. © NHL 2015. All Rights Reserved. NBA, the NBA logo and team identifications are the exclusive property of NBA Properties, Inc. © 2015. All rights reserved. © 2015 NFL Enterprises LLC. NFL and the NFL Shield design are registered trademarks of the National Football League. MLS Direct Kick is a trademark of MLS. Sling is a registered trademark of Sling Media, Inc.
- Credit Check and Order Processing: The personal information you submit to our representative(s), or our online ordering system will be used to run a credit check. The results of this will be used to determine eligibility for promotional offers, and DISH service. The credit and/or debit card you submit will be subject to a validation process. This validation process includes a small temporary hold (typically around 1 USD) be placed on the account provided. This hold is typically released within 3-5 days. This hold is not a charge, and you will not owe this money. Your Date of Birth is also required at the time of ordering. DI is not and will not be held responsible for any over-draft charges that could potentially occur as a result of submitting an application to DISH Network.
- Multiple Application Attempts: Often an applicant will be denied the desired promotion based on DISH's credit / selection criteria. It is typical for the applicant to then "try submitting an application in someone else's name" with the intent of the new applicant qualifying for the desired promotion. If the same debit or credit card is used to submit multiple applications, each attempt can potentially put a $1 hold on the card used for qualification.
- DI "Gift w/ Purchase" Offer: If you were offered, or requested, a Gift w/ Purchase at the time of ordering, and one was available through DI, the following conditions specifically apply: Your account must be ordered with, and remain on, AutoPay with Paperless billing. You must qualify for and activate the DHA24 promotion (DISH Formers promotion does not qualify). You must order the America's Top 100 or DISH Latino Clasico or a higher programming package to qualify. The DI Gift w/ Purchase may also be referred to by other names or indicators, and will be fulfilled with its own set of rules and regulations (Examples: DI25, DI75, DI100 Etc ...). If the sales agent has waived certain requirements of this offer, please retain that record and make present at the time of redemption request. DI Gift w/ Purchase is not a DISH Network offer, but one specifically and solely offered and fulfilled by the retailer, DI. You agree that you will not contact DISH Network directly about this promotion.
- Gift with Purchase: Redemption Certificate will be mailed to customer within 7 days of qualifying DISH service activation. Redemption requires the following: customer's signature and shipping address, proof of DISH service, and payment for shipping and/or handling (payable with cashier's check or money order only). Allow 4 - 6 weeks from receipt of completed Redemption Certificate for delivery of gift.
- In addition to the rules above, you are only eligible for a gift with purchase if DISH attributes your activation to DI / DISH Installation, Inc (the operator of this website). If you cancel your order with DISH to sign up with a different retailer you will not be eligible for this offer. This is true even if someone cancels your order on your behalf without informing you of this potential consequence
- You understand the equipment configuration that is being ordered, and any and all fees and/or one-time charges that may be associated with such equipment. Any one-time charges will be applied to the payment method supplied at the time of ordering (examples: credit card, debit card, check, prepaid card, etc ...). You will be notified before placing your order by the sales consultant or the order entry system if a one-time fee is required.
- If you are ordering High Definition (HD) receivers or programming you must have a compatible HD Television in order to view HD service. HD receivers will be included on accounts in what DISH designates as "Eastern Arc" geographic locations and customers who wish to be "HD Enabled". All other customers are required to expressly order HD equipment if it is desired.
- NOTES about HD receivers:
- An HD Single-Tuner receiver (i.e., SoloHD receiver) will operate one TV. An HD Dual-Tuner receiver will send an HD signal to one TV and an SD signal to the other. Same is true for HD-DVR models, however with the HD-DVR Dual Tuner you can record up to two HD / SD / Combination of programs simultaneously.
- DISH may force HD receivers or Hopper configurations on some orders.
- Channels and Channel Packages: Our site caters to a national audience. For that reason we list all possible channels available in a given package. Not all channels expressed on our website are necessarily available in all areas. This is especially true for regional sports programming and other types of local channels. Local channels and their geographic availability is a strictly regulated area of the telecommunications industry. Please double-check with your sales consultant if you have a specific question about channel availability.
- Regional Sports: There are many regional sports stations available through DISH Network. These are typically the FOX Sports, Comcast Sports, or COX Sports channels but can often go by strictly branded names like MSG, Big Ten, SportSouth, SUN, etc ... Please check availability through your sales consultant.
- Local Channels: DISH determines eligibility for and serves local channels based on your service address. The local channels you are eligible for/receive are non-negotiable. Do not assume the local channels you will receive. If you're concerned about which specific local channels you are going to receive, please ask, otherwise it is possible they will not be mentioned to you in advance.
- Favorite Channels: DISH has divided their available channels into separately priced and featured channel packages. The channels available in each package are non-negotiable. If there are certain channels that you'd like in your programming package please double check the channel listing or specifically ask the sales consultant about them. Sometimes during the course of an order/application this question is not brought up or answered in a specific way by the customer. DI is not responsible for any damages that occur if you order a package and later find that it does not include a channel you were expecting but did not express that during the ordering process.
- Channel Listing Accuracy: DI warrants the channel listings and prices on this website are accurate to the best of our ability. DI will never intentionally list inaccurate data on this web site. It is not uncommon for DISH to alter the channels in their lineups, channels' availability, or alter the price of packages, features, or a la carte selections. Sometimes it takes a period of time for these changes to be communicated to us by DISH and subsequently implemented on DI's website. This has the potential to cause some discrepancies. While these discrepancies are rare we must inform you that we have no ability to alter what DISH is offering. If our site displays information/data that does not coincide with DISH's policies then the DISH policy will always supersede ours by virtue of the fact that DISH Network is the service provider, not DI.
- Discrepancies: DI will handle channel or pricing discrepancies on a case-by-case basis.
- It is your responsibility to understand the programming prices associated with your order. When ordering a qualifying DHA 24 or Flex24 promotion you will likely qualify for several promotional credits, discounts, and/or rebates. After the promotion period expires you will pay the normal rates for everything ordered. These differences are known as promotional pricing, and regular / normal pricing schedules (respectively). Some of the promotions require the customer to perform certain duties (rebates) and or consent to certain DISH Network policies.
Qualifications, Warranty, Billing, and Cancellations
- To receive the promotional incentives associated with the DHA or Flex24 program you must maintain a minimum of America's Top 120, or equivalent or higher-level programming. After the promotional period has expired, or otherwise been ended, your programming and other fees will continue at their regular rate.
- If your order includes "free" incentives such as premium movie channel packages, HD programming, or other similar incentives with temporary restrictions (ex: free for three months) those items will resume and appear on your bill after the promotional period has expired, unless you expressly opt out (cancel) of these programs / subscriptions prior to their expiration. We recommend cancelling these subscriptions at least two weeks prior to the end of the stated promotional period.
- If you elected to put your account on Credit and/or Debit Card AutoPay, you understand and agree: All future bills will automatically be presented to your card for payment on your billing due date. DISH Network will charge the card on file for all variable monthly charges, including but not limited to monthly programming and pay-per-view charges, early termination fees, equipment fees, or other similar and related charges.
In order for Dish Network to consider billing questions or honor automatic payment cancellation requests, you agree to contact Dish Network (try 800-894-9131) at least 7 days prior to your billing due date to allow time for completion of your request.
Additionally, as a participant of our Autopay program you will be changed to paperless billing plan. The plan conveniently provides you with up to 12 months of your statements viewable on-line at www.dishnetwork.com or on DishHOME Channel 100.
- The prorated cancellation fee must be charged (and not waived) unless one of the following exceptions is satisfied:
NOTICE: The following exceptions are determined by DISH on a per instance basis. DISH has rules that govern each of these instances. This list is to make the customer aware of the possibility of certain concessions but does not guarantee or warrant that these exceptions will ever apply to one of our customers.
- Catastrophic loss of residence. Due to: earthquake, fire, flood, hurricane, tornado. Exceptions will be made for large scale natural disasters.
- Grave Injury, Death or Admission to Health Care Facility. DISH needs to obtain death certificate and/or other verifying information before waiving fee.
- Military Service. DISH needs to obtain service orders before waiving fee.
- No DISH Service
- If you place an order you are expressing intent to activate your service with DISH Network under the pretense of the promotion you sign up for. You will be required to sign a physical document contract when the installation has concluded. At this point you are signing a binding legal agreement with DISH Network. At no time are you entering into a 3rd party term agreement with DISH Installation, Inc.
- DISH Installation, Inc. periodically offers dealer incentives for our customers. The qualifications and customer duties for these incentives are separate from this agreement. You understand the requirements for such a redemption process and will reach out to the appropriate DISH Installation, Inc. representative if you have any questions.
- In some places, our site will display text similar to "
Offer ends soon
". This is dynamic text, generated each time a user visits the site. This refers to the DI Mail-in rebate, not the offers presented by DISH Network. DISH controls the expiration dates of their promotions, not DI. The DI Mail-In rebate, and its availability to new customers, is evaluated on a daily basis. It is scheduled to expire at the end of each day. DI reserves the right to extend this promotion on consecutive days at their sole discretion.
- Your order / application for service is based on approved credit. Your personal information (provided to us by you) will be used to perform a credit check. We do not gain access to your credit file. Your application may not be approved if you do not meet DISH's credit criteria. If your application is not approved by DISH Network then you are not bound by any agreement, and will be notified by a representative of DISH Installation, Inc.
- Customers Ordering International Programming
- The prices listed on the DI web site for International programming are all listed at their "core" price. You can purchase International programming with the DHA or Flex agreements.
- If you are ordering American Programming, such as the DISH America or the America's Top programming packages, then you pay the core price for International programming and may be eligible for any promotions listed.
- If you are not ordering any American Programming, such as the DISH America or the America's Top programming packages, then you pay the core price for International programming and are subscribed to either the International Basic or the Chinese Basic programming packages for an additional $10 per month. Both basic packages contain about 19-20 channels and are assigned to your order based on the International programming you selected.
- Prices and availability for all International listings on the DI website are subject to change at any time without notice.
- International programming is not offered in HD, however some PPV events related to International Programming, such as Cricket, are sometimes offered in HD.
- Some channels or packages have requisite programming packages or channels. If you are unsure, please ask your rep or review the related web page.
- Accuracy: Due to the sheer number of channels and packages in DISH's international offerings, and the frquency in which these offerings change, it is possible that our site displays incorrect information from time to time. We do our best to make sure our site is accurate and will promptly correct any mistakes that are brought to our attention.
- Customers ordering dishNET Internet
- DISHNET SERVICE.
Activation fee of up to $299 may apply. $10/mo. equipment lease fee applies. An Early Termination fee of $20 for each month remaining will apply if service is terminated during the first 24 months. Equipment must be returned upon cancellation of service, otherwise unreturned equipment fees apply. Speeds and data allowances vary based on geographic location and plan selected. All plans subject to availability. Service is not available in Puerto Rico, and is limited in areas of Alaska. In some areas, dishNET is only available through DISH Authorized Retailers. Local and state sales taxes and state reimbursement charges may apply. Use of dishNET high-speed Internet service is subject to Fair Access Policies, Acceptable Use Policies and Network Management Policies.
- DI is not responsible to uphold or acknowledge; typos, misprints, errors contained on this website, verbal mistakes, or other live mistakes that may occur occasionally by a representative, that are of an unintentional or accidental nature. Additionally, the information on this site is considered "time-sensitive". Any reproduction of this website, its information, counterparts, or any of its webpages (this includes cached information stored on 3rd party servers like Google) is strictly forbidden and will not necessarily be upheld or acknowledged by DISH Installation, Inc. (at their discretion).
- DI's "Live Site" policy: Our site, www.satellitesolutions.com contains some pages that are of an archival, historical, or educational nature. DI is not responsible to uphold or acknowledge information or promotions contained on these pages. Anything that is not part of our "Live Site" is considered "archival, historical, or educational" and cannot be honored or recognized. DI's Live Site is defined by the direct links in the body of the Site Map page (found here) unless specifically marked otherwise, or redirected by header code. Dynamic techniques are used on this site to generate and display information at the time of use. This can be, but is not limited to, a daily or current time-stamp. The presence of this time-stamp, or any other dynamically generated content, does not transfer the status of an Archival or Historical page into a Live Page, as only the Site Map can define a Live Site page. If you have any questions at all about the availability of a certain promotion, or the validity of any information found on our site, please contact us for clarification immediately.
- Specific examples of when this policy may come into effect:
- If you discover a page on our web site via a search engine such as Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc ... and that page is not part of the live site. This page could contain outdated information or promotions that are no longer available. Under no circumstances will we, or are we able to honor these promotions. They are maintained on our servers for historical and educational purposes only. The pages being delivered via the methods described above do not authenticate the information on the pages.
- You have visited our site and saved a copy of the files to your computer. If the page is not 100% identical to the page on the live site when you express interest in the content it will not be honored.
- The Live Site always supersedes any archival, historical, or education data maintained on our server(s).
- This webpage / authorization document is not intended to represent the entire agreement between you and DISH Network, or transmit in its entirety the pre-qualification requirements (governed by DISH) for the promotions on this website.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to a DISH Installation, Inc. representative.