Agreements and Disclosures (DHA24 Elite / DHA24 Plus / DHA24 / FLEX24 / FLEX / dishNET / and other important disclosures)
This page is used to (1) communicate an intended agreement between the customer and DISH Network (2) by virtue of placing an order / application for service (hereby referred to as "order") through Satellite Solutions Network, Inc., a recognized and authorized Sales Partner Retailer of DISH Network, and (3) disclose information about your order with DISH and your usage of this website. If you have been linked to this page by an order entry system, or a sales consultant (verbally or electronically), please read and understand this entire web page, and provide consent to the order entry system, or the sales consultant. By placing an order with Satellite Solutions Network, Inc. you agree to and understand the disclosures and details listed below on this webpage and other relevant pages on this website. This page also discloses important information about terms and conditions pertaining to the usage of this website.
The Agreements are residential service agreements between the customer and DISH Network. This agreement requires a 24 month conditional commitment (excludes FLEX). Order disclosures and details about the various agreement levels and your order will be described below. dishNET is an Internet service offered by DISH and requires a separate agreement outlined below.
This document, when pertaining to DISH service, is not a binding agreement between you and DISH, nor does it supercede any agreements you enter into with DISH. The elements pertaining to DISH are strictly disclosures.
Activation, Programming and Equipment Disclosures
- Satellite Solutions Network, Inc. (SSN) is an authorized independent contractor retailer of DISH Network L.L.C.
- Offers Ends: 1/16/14
- Important Terms and Conditions: Promotional Offers: Require activation of new qualifying DISH service with 24-month commitment and credit qualification. All prices, fees, packages, programming, features, functionality and offers subject to change without notice After 12-month promotional period, then-current regular monthly price applies and is subject to change. Equipment upgrade fees may apply. ETF: If you cancel service during first 24 months, early cancellation fee of $20 for each month remaining applies. For iPad 2® offer, if you cancel service during first 24 months, early cancellation fee of $30 for each month remaining applies. Activation fee: may apply.
- Introductory Savings offer: Requires qualifying programming. Cannot be combined with the iPad 2® offer. DISH automatically applies a monthly bill credit for the first twelve months. See the chart below to determine the credits for each qualifying package.
- Below is a list of all the packages that qualify for monthly bill credits. The below format is: Channel Package (Monthly Bill Credits)
- Smart Pack ($10)
- DISH America ($0)
- DISH America Silver ($0)
- DISH America Gold ($0)
- America's Top 120 ($20)
- America's Top 120+ ($25)
- America's Top 200 ($25)
- America's Top 250 ($30)
- America's Everything Pack ($30)
- DISH Latino Clasico ($11)
- DISH Latino Plus ($17)
- DISH Latino Dos ($19)
- DISH Latino Max ($22)
If the credit says $0 then that package does not qualify for that type of credit. If the package is not listed then it does not qualify for any of the promotional bill credits.
If at any point you have questions, contact us immediately.
- Blockbuster @Home Offer: 3 month offer value $30. After 3 months, then-current regular monthly price applies and is subject to change. Requires online DISH account; broadband internet to stream content; HD DVR to stream to TV. Streaming to TV and some channels not available with select packages.
- Premium Channels: Value is $165; after 3 months then-current everyday prices apply unless you downgrade. Blockbuster @Home requires online DISH account; broadband Internet to stream content. HD-only channels not available with select packages. HBO®, Cinemax® and related channels and service marks are the property of Home Box Office, Inc. SHOWTIME is a registered trademark of Showtime Networks Inc., a CBS Company. STARZ and related channels and service marks are property of Starz Entertainment, LLC.
- HD Free for Life: Additional $10/mo HD fee waived for life of current account; requires continuous enrollment in AutoPay with Paperless Billing..
- You must express at the time of ordering that you would like to opt in to the "FREE HD FOR LIFE" promotion. This promotion is not automatically applied to new orders.
- An HDTV (sold separately, not included) is required to receive and view the HD signal offered by DISH Network.
- Add'tl Requirements: For iPad 2 offer: customer must select Hopper system and minimum of America's Top 120 package; allow 4-6 weeks for delivery; offer not available in Puerto Rico or USVI. Model is subject to change without notice. Available while supplies last.
- All offers require 24-month commitment and credit qualification. iPad 2 is 16 GB Wi-Fi only. Remote viewing requires Wi-Fi connection or use of Hopper Transfers app
- Hopper Whole Home Hd DVR: First Hopper HD DVR and up to 3 Joey receivers available for one-time $199 Upgrade fee. $199 Upgrade fee waived with subscription to America's Top 120, America's Top 120 Plus, America's Top 200, America's Top 250, America's "Everything" Pak, DishLATINO Plus, DishLATINO Dos, or DishLATINO Max at time of service activation. A second Hopper HD DVR is available for a one-time $99 Upgrade fee. With a second Hopper HD DVR, one additional Joey receiver is available for $99 Upgrade fee. Hopper and Joey receivers require an eligible HD package and cannot be combined with any other receiver models or types. PrimeTime Anytime and AutoHop features must be enabled by customer and are subject to availability. PrimeTime Anytime is not available in all markets. AutoHop feature is only available with playback the next day of select primetime shows on ABC, CBS, FOX and NBC as part of PrimeTime Anytime feature. Recording capacity varies; 2000 hours based on SD programming. Equipment comparison based on equipment available from major TV providers as of 9/19/13. Watching live and recorded TV anywhere requires a broadband-connected, Sling-enabled DVR and compatible mobile device. Availability of On Demand titles will be based on your programming subscription. Select DVR recordings cannot be transferred.
- New Customer: $12/mo. Whole-Home DVR, $12/mo. for second Hopper, $7/mo. per Joey
Existing Customer (as of 5/21/13): Call DISH for details.
- Installation/Equipment Requirements: Free Standard Professional Installation only. Certain equipment is leased and must be returned to DISH upon cancellation or unreturned equipment fees apply. Upfront and additional monthly fees may apply. Recording hours vary; 2000 hours based on SD programming. Equipment comparison based on equipment available from major TV providers as of 9/19/13. Watching live and recorded TV anywhere requires a broadband-connected, Sling-enabled DVR and compatible mobile device.
- ALL OTHER RECEIVER MODELS: No more than 6 leased receivers or tuners (whichever comes first) per account are permitted, and a lease upgrade fee will apply for select receivers, based on model and number of receivers.
- For this offer, Standard Professional Installation includes typical installation of one single-dish antenna configuration, typical hook-up of eligible receiver configuration to up to 4 TVs and equipment testing (TVs 5 and 6 may require additional upgrade fees). More complex installations may require additional fees; other installation restrictions apply.
- Prices valid at time of activation only; additional fees will apply to upgrade after installation. Any unreturned equipment fees will automatically be charged to your DISH account or credit or debit card provided to DISH. DISH shall determine eligibility for this offer in its sole and absolute discretion.
- Programming and other services provided are subject to the terms and conditions of the Digital Home Advantage Customer Agreement and Residential Customer Agreement, available at www.dish.com or upon request. Regional Sports Networks, Big Ten Network, Pac-12 Networks, FOX Sports Networks, ESPN, ESPN2, TBS and other sports networks programming subject to change and blackout restrictions, and is licensed separately for residential and commercial use. All service marks and trademarks belong to their respective owners.
- The $79 activation fee is WAIVED when ordering the DHA24.
- The Flex24 is a prepaid promotion. The $79 activation fee, and the first month's bill are required. Both of these fees must be collected prior to scheduling an installation. Acceptable methods of payment for this promotion: credit card, debit card, prepaid credit card, check (electronic processing), or cash (via qualified vendors).
- DISH collects your first month's bill at the time of ordering. This will be the total of your first month's bill, based on your order configuration, plus any optional equipment purchases or upgrades, plus applicable taxes.
- If you placed an order on our Shopping Cart System (/quotesystem.asp), the card you put on file will be used to collect the first month's payment, as required by DISH.
- All applicable upgrade fees are also paid at the time of ordering.
- Credit Check and Order Processing: The personal information you submit to our representative(s), or our online ordering system will be used to run a credit check. The results of this will be used to determine eligibility for promotional offers, and DISH service. The credit and/or debit card you submit will be subject to a validation process. This validation process includes a small temporary hold (typically around 1 USD) be placed on the account provided. This hold is typically released within 3-5 days. This hold is not a charge, and you never owe this money. Your Date of Birth is also required at the time of ordering. SSN is not and will not be held responsible for any over-draft charges that could potentially occur as a result of submitting an application to DISH Network.
- Multiple Application Attempts: Often an applicant will be denied the desired promotion based on DISH's credit / selection criteria. It is typical for the applicant to then "try submitting an application in someone else's name" with the intent of the new applicant qualifying for the desired promotion. If the same debit or credit card is used to submit multiple application, each attempt can potentially put a $1 hold on the card used for qualification.
- No Credit Card Qualification Option now available for DHA24 Elite and Plus
- A $90 activation fee is charged at the time of ordering. Customer will receive a $3 x 36 month credit. Applies to bundled DISH Video and dishNET Internet accounts. Accounts eligible for all existing offers. The DHA24 standard is not eligible.
- SSN "Gift w/ Purchase" Offer: If you were offered, or requested, a Gift w/ Purchase at the time of ordering, and one was available through SSN, the following conditions specifically apply: Your account must be ordered with, and remain on, AutoPay with Paperless billing. You must qualify for and activate the DHA24 promotion (DISH Formers promotion does not qualify). The SSN Gift w/ Purchase may also be referred to by other names or indicators, and will be fulfilled with its own set of rules and regulations (Examples: SSN25, SSN75, Etc ...). If the sales agent has waived certain requirements of this offer, please retain that record and make present at the time of redemption request. SSN Gift w/ Purchase is not a DISH Network offer, but one specifically and solely offered and fulfilled by the retailer, SSN. You agree that you will not contact DISH Network directly about this promotion.
- Sling Adapter requirements: You will be charged $49.99 at the time of order to purchase the Sling Adapter. broadband Internet connection on Hopper or 722/722k receiver; subscription to DISH Network E-Newsletter. Due to the popularity of the Hopper, the Sling Adapter is almost never ordered.
- You understand the equipment configuration that is being ordered, and any and all fees and/or one-time charges that may be associated with such equipment. Any one-time charges will be applied to the payment method supplied at the time of ordering (examples: credit card, debit card, check, prepaid card, etc ...). You will be notified before placing your order by the sales consultant or the order entry system if a one-time fee is required. If you are not notified, then one is not required.
- If you are ordering High Definition (HD) receivers or programming you must have a compatible HD Television in order to view HD service. HD receivers will be included on accounts in our Eastern Arc geographic locations and customers who wish to be "HD Enabled". All other customers are required to expressly order HD equipment if it is desired.
- NOTES about HD receivers:
- Under the DHA promotion, a maximum of six non-Hopper HD receivers are allowed per account (additional upfront lease fees (see below for appropriate monthly charges) may apply). Eligible primary receivers are the Single Tuner HD Receiver, the Dual Tuner HD Receiver or the equivalent DVR models of such receivers. Eligible additional receivers are the single/dual tuner HD receiver (DVR models available for an upgrade fee. Please ask your sales consultant).
- An HD Single Tuner receiver will operate one TV. An HD Dual Tuner receiver will send an HD signal to one TV and an SD signal to the other. Same is true for HD-DVR models, however with the HD-DVR Dual Tuner you can record up to two HD / SD / Combination of programs simultaneously.
- Under the DHA promotion there is a maximum of two leased Hoppers and four leased Joeys per account. Upgrade fees mays apply.
- DISH mar force HD receivers or Hopper configurations on some orders.
- FREE HD-DVR Receiver Upgrade: DISH offers qualified new customers a free HD-DVR receiver upgrade promotion. This promotion applies to your primary receiver only. You can choose from the Duo or Solo HD-DVR, or the Whole-Home HD-DVR called the Hopper and Joey. There is a $7 DVR service fee applied to all accounts with one or more DVR receivers. There is an additional $5 whole home DVR service fee added to accounts with the Hopper, though it may be combined with the DVR service fee on your bill.
- Channels and Channel Packages: Our site caters to a national audience. For that reason we list all possible channels available in a given package. Not all channels expressed on our website are necessarily available in all areas. This is especially true for regional sports programming and other types of local channels. Local channels and their geographic availability is a strictly regulated area of the telecommunications industry. Please double-check with your sales consultant if you have a specific question about channel availability.
- Regional Sports: There are many regional sports stations available through DISH Network. These are typically the FOX Sports, Comcast Sports, or COX Sports channels but can often go by strictly branded names like MSG, Big Ten, SportSouth, SUN, etc ... Please check availability through your sales consultant.
- Local Channels: DISH determines eligibility for and serves local channels based on your service address. The local channels you are eligible for/receive are non-negotiable. Do not assume the local channels you will receive. If you're concerned about which specific local channels you are going to receive, please ask, otherwise it is possible they will not be mentioned to you in advance.
- Favorite Channels: DISH has divided their available channels into separately priced and featured channel packages. The channels available in each package are non-negotiable. If there are certain channels that you'd like in your programming package please double check the channel listing or specifically ask the sales consultant about them. Sometimes during the course of an order/application this question is not brought up or answered in a specific way by the customer. SSN is not responsible for any damages that occur if you order a package and later find that it does not include a channel you were expecting but did not express that during the ordering process.
- Channel Listing Accuracy: SSN warrants the channel listings and prices on this website are accurate to the best of our ability. SSN will never intentionally list inaccurate data on this web site. It is not uncommon for DISH to alter the channels in their lineups, channels' availability, or alter the price of packages, features, or a la carte selections. Sometimes it takes a period of time for these changes to be communicated to us by DISH and subsequently implemented on SSN's website. This has the potential to cause some discrepancies. While these discrepancies are rare we must inform you that we have no ability to alter what DISH is offering. If our site displays information/data that does not coincide with DISH's policies then the DISH policy will always supersede ours by virtue of the fact that DISH Network is the service provider, not SSN.
- Discrepancies: SSN will handle channel or pricing discrepancies on a case-by-case basis.
- It is your responsibility to understand the programming prices associated with your order. When ordering a qualifying DHA 24 or Flex24 promotion you will likely qualify for several promotional credits, discounts, and/or rebates. After the promotion period expires you will pay the normal rates for everything ordered. These differences are known as promotional pricing, and regular / normal pricing schedules (respectively). Some of the promotions require the customer to perform certain duties (rebates) and or consent to certain DISH Network policies.
Qualifications, Warranty, Billing, and Cancellations
- Your order includes the Protection Plan for the first 4 months for free which includes free shipping on equipment replacement, reduces the cost of in-home service from $99.00 to $15.00. If you do not cancel the Protection Plan prior the end of the 4-month promotional period, you will be billed at the normal rate of $7 per month.
- To receive the promotional incentives associated with the DHA or Flex24 program you must maintain a minimum of America's Top 120, or equivalent or higher-level programming. After the promotional period has expired, or otherwise been ended, your programming and other fees will continue at their regular rate.
- If your order includes "free" incentives such as premium movie channel packages, HD programming, or other similar incentives with temporary restrictions (ex: free for three months) those items will resume and appear on your bill after the promotional period has expired, unless you expressly opt out (cancel) of these programs / subscriptions prior to their expiration. We recommend cancelling these subscriptions at least two weeks prior to the end of the stated promotional period.
- If you elected to put your account on Credit and/or Debit Card AutoPay, you understand and agree: All future bills will automatically be presented to your card for payment on your billing due date. DISH Network will charge the card on file for all variable monthly charges, including but not limited to monthly programming and pay-per-view charges, early termination fees, equipment fees, or other similar and related charges.
In order for Dish Network to consider billing questions or honor automatic payment cancellation requests, you agree to contact Dish Network at 800-894-9131 at least 7 days prior to your billing due date to allow time for completion of your request.
Additionally, as a participant of our Autopay program you will be changed to paperless billing plan. The plan conveniently provides you with up to 12 months of your statements viewable on-line at www.dishnetwork.com or on DishHOME Channel 100.
- With DISH Network you are charged per receiver – not per TV. A single tuner receiver operates one TV, a dual tuner operates two TVs. The first receiver on your account is considered your primary receiver, and is covered by your monthly programming subscription price. Any additional receivers will incur additional monthly charges as described by this chart:
- Single Tuner HD or Standard Definition Receiver: $7 per month.
- Single Tuner HD or Standard Definition DVR Receiver: $10
- Dual Tuner HD or Standard Definition Receiver: $14 per month
- Dual Tuner HD or Standard Definition DVR Receiver: $17 per month
- Hopper Receiver: $12 per month
- Joey Receiver: $7 per month
- The prorated cancellation fee must be charged (and not waived) unless one of the following exceptions is satisfied:
NOTICE: The following exceptions are determined by DISH on a per instance basis. DISH has rules that govern each of these instances. This list is to make the customer aware of the possibility of certain concessions but does not guarantee or warrant that these exceptions will ever apply to one of our customers.
- Catastrophic loss of residence. Due to: earthquake, fire, flood, hurricane, tornado. Exceptions will be made for large scale natural disasters.
- Grave Injury, Death or Admission to Health Care Facility. DISH needs to obtain death certificate and/or other verifying information before waiving fee.
- Military Service. DISH needs to obtain service orders before waiving fee.
- No DISH Service
- If you place an order you are expressing intent to activate your service with DISH Network under the pretense of the promotion you sign up for. You will be required to sign a physical document contract when the installation has concluded. At this point you are signing a binding legal agreement with DISH Network. At no time are you entering into a 3rd party term agreement with Satellite Solutions Network, Inc.
- Satellite Solutions Network, Inc. periodically offers dealer incentives for our customers. The qualifications and customer duties for these incentives are separate from this agreement. You understand the requirements for such a redemption process and will reach out to the appropriate Satellite Solutions Network, Inc. representative if you have any questions.
- In some places, our site will display text similar to "
Offer ends soon
". This is dynamic text, generated each time a user visits the site. This refers to the SSN Mail-in rebate, not the offers presented by DISH Network. DISH controls the expiration dates of their promotions, not SSN. The SSN Mail-In rebate, and its availability to new customers, is evaluated on a daily basis. It is scheduled to expire at the end of each day. SSN reserves the right to extend this promotion on consecutive days at their sole discretion.
- Your order / application for service is based on approved credit. Your personal information (provided to us by you) will be used to perform a credit check. We do not gain access to your credit file. Your application may not be approved if you do not meet DISH's credit criteria. If your application is not approved by DISH Network then you are not bound by any agreement, and will be notified by a representative of Satellite Solutions Network, Inc.
- Customers Ordering International Programming
- The prices listed on the SSN web site for International programming are all listed at their "core" price. You can purchase International programming with the DHA or Flex agreements.
- If you are ordering American Programming, such as the DISH America or the America's Top programming packages, then you pay the core price for International programming and may be eligible for any promotions listed.
- If you are not ordering any American Programming, such as the DISH America or the America's Top programming packages, then you pay the core price for International programming and are subscribed to either the International Basic or the Chinese Basic programming packages for an additional $10 per month. Both basic packages contain about 19-20 channels and are assigned to your order based on the International programming you selected.
- Prices and availability for all International listings on the SSN website are subject to change at any time without notice.
- International programming is not offered in HD, however some PPV events related to International Programming, such as Cricket, are sometimes offered in HD.
- Some channels or packages have requisite programming packages or channels. If you are unsure, please ask your rep or review the related web page.
- Accuracy: Due to the sheer number of channels and packages in DISH's international offerings, and the frquency in which these offerings change, it is possible that our site displays incorrect information from time to time. We do our best to make sure our site is accurate and will promptly correct any mistakes that are brought to our attention.
- Customers ordering dishNET Internet
- All plans require 24-month Agreement and $10/mo equipment lease fee.
- $99 Activation fee will be waived when you bundle with qualifying DISH TV service. For 24-month Agreement, a cancellation fee of $20/month remaining will apply if service is terminated before end of Agreement. Equipment must be returned upon cancellation of service, otherwise unreturned equipment fees apply. Bundle discount available with a minimum of America's Top 120, DishLATINO Clásico, or DISH America. You will forfeit your bundle discount if you downgrade from qualifying programming or service disconnection.
- The lower data plan (10 GB) requires a $49 activation fee.
- Data Usage: Anytime Data is used any time of the day. Bonus Data is used between the hours of 2 am and 8 am (time zone subject to change). If you use all of your Bonus Data you will begin to use your Anytime Data between 2 am and 8 am. If you use all of your Anytime Data your service speed will be throttled for the balance of the billing cycle. Data does not roll over to the next billing cycle.
- Service is not available in Puerto Rico, and is limited in areas of Alaska. Non-standard installations may result in additional charge. Taxes and monthly service fees apply. Prices, packages, and offers valid for a limited time and subject to change without notice. Requires a clear view of the southern sky. Use of dishNET High-Speed Internet service is subject to Fair Access Policies, Acceptable Use Policies and Network Management Policies.
- SSN is not responsible to uphold or acknowledge; typos, misprints, errors contained on this website, verbal mistakes, or other live mistakes that may occur occasionally by a representative, that are of an unintentional or accidental nature. Additionally, the information on this site is considered "time-sensitive". Any reproduction of this website, its information, counterparts, or any of its webpages (this includes cached information stored on 3rd party servers like Google) is strictly forbidden and will not necessarily be upheld or acknowledged by Satellite Solutions Network, Inc. (at their discretion).
- SSN's "Live Site" policy: Our site, www.satellitesolutions.com contains some pages that are of an archival, historical, or educational nature. SSN is not responsible to uphold or acknowledge information or promotions contained on these pages. Anything that is not part of our "Live Site" is considered "archival, historical, or educational" and cannot be honored or recognized. SSN's Live Site is defined by the direct links in the body of the Site Map page (found here) unless specifically marked otherwise, or redirected by header code. Dynamic techniques are used on this site to generate and display information at the time of use. This can be, but is not limited to, a daily or current time-stamp. The presence of this time-stamp, or any other dynamically generated content, does not transfer the status of an Archival or Historical page into a Live Page, as only the Site Map can define a Live Site page. If you have any questions at all about the availability of a certain promotion, or the validity of any information found on our site, please contact us for clarification immediately.
- Specific examples of when this policy may come into effect:
- If you discover a page on our web site via a search engine such as Google, Yahoo, Bing, etc ... and that page is not part of the live site. This page could contain outdated information or promotions that are no longer available. Under no circumstances will we, or are we able to honor these promotions. They are maintained on our servers for historical and educational purposes only. The pages being delivered via the methods described above do not authenticate the information on the pages.
- You have visited our site and saved a copy of the files to your computer. If the page is not 100% identical to the page on the live site when you express interest in the content it will not be honored.
- The Live Site always supersedes any archival, historical, or education data maintained on our server(s).
- This webpage / authorization document is not intended to represent the entire agreement between you and DISH Network, or transmit in its entirety the pre-qualification requirements (governed by DISH) for the promotions on this website.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to a Satellite Solutions Network, Inc. representative.