311 SD Single-Room Receiver
The 311 is a standard definition receiver and operates one TVs at the same time with a remote control. The 311 is the most basic digital receiver we offer and our customers still benefit from an easy to use EPG and essential parental controls. This receiver is not as popular anymore due to the fact that almost all new DISH Network customers get High Definition receivers for no additional charge. In almost all cases, besides Flex 24 customers, you will be getting the ViP 211k/211 HD Single-Room receiver.
View the back panel | View user's manual
Benefits, features, and specifications of the 311 SD Single-Room Receiver
- Supports one independent viewing TV with a remote control
- Display resolution: 480i
- Dimensions: 1.75" High x 15" Wide x 10.625" Deep
- Weight: 5 lbs (pounds)
- Color: Black.
Back panel, manuals, and brochue for the 311 SD Single-Room Receiver
Rear panel features and TV connections
- 1 satellite antenna input
- 1 set RCA-type audio/video outputs
- 1 S-video output
- 1 RF modulated output (channel 3/4)
- 1 TV antenna/cable input
- 1 telephone jack
- 3-prong power cord
- HD receiver that allows viewing of subscribed SD programming (channels)
- Display resolution and audio quality depends on programming and may vary
- Audio quality depends on programming and installation may vary
- Additional authorization and/or equipment may be required before HD programming and/or over the air (OTA) can be viewed; additional fees may apply
- Requires Caller ID subscription with local phone company. Phone line must be connected to receiver.
- Sold separately; activation charges may apply.